I’ve always admired organisations whose workforce is young-people based, such firms carry an aura of vibrance and results. That is why I point any young person interested in volunteering to Slum2School Africa, filled with, led and driven by, young people, all over the world!
Slum2School Africa is a volunteer driven social development organization operating in Africa whose vision is to transform the society by empowering disadvantaged children in Slums to realize their full potential through the provision of educational scholarships, health support and other psycho-social support.
Volunteers have innumerable exciting experiences – their stories are incredible! Yours could be next!! Because of them thousands of children keep smiling! Join us today at #Slum2School and Let’s create greater impact across communities.
Are you young, passionate about children and desire to make an impact across Africa?
Do you have the drive and passion for social development ?
Slum2School Africa, one of Africa’s largest volunteer driven organizations, is currently accepting volunteer applications for 2016/2017.
We are seeking individuals who are willing to offer their talents, creativity, and skills to help make a difference in the lives of disadvantaged children and underserved communities.
1. Be within the ages of 18-35years.
2. Be located within Africa, America, Asia, Australia or Europe.
3. Be Passionate about Children and community development.
Kindly complete the online application via www.slum2school.org/volunteer
Link in our Bio☝☝ Benefits:
– An opportinity to make a difference.
– Meet a diverse range of young amazing people with similar interests.
– Be a part of the reputable Slum2School Africa Community.
– Learn new skills and develope long lasting experiences.
– Boost your Career options
October 22nd 2016