An oil and gas servicing firm is seeking a Business Development Executive that will lead and support a range of responsibilities mainly focused in the areas of:
Marketing and Strategic Planning
This is an ideal opportunity to join a business that has been demonstrating significant growth for a period of time, offering potential candidates a challenging, autonomous and exciting environment to develop their career.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products and services offered and conduct sales calls and make product/service presentations to meet customer needs.
- Identify business opportunities and ensure our company receives enquires (RFQs) from clients and customers.
- Assist with the management of procurement related issues.
- Track new business development opportunities, utilizing market knowledge and market intelligence tools to identify projects which are aligned to the company’s growth strategy.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients and potential clients operating within the oil and gas industry and promote the services of the Company.
- Remain current on sales performance and provide sales reports by providing periodic status reports detailing activity and efforts, as well as win/loss analysis.
- Look for opportunities to build technical strategic relationships with key organizations.
Skills / Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience in oil and gas industry is Key.
- Females Only
- Bachelor Degree with an emphasis in business or engineering preferred.
- Proven record of success in business development, client relationship building, strategic project pursuits and proposal preparation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills Excel (Prerequisite), Word, and PowerPoint) required.
- Written and verbal communication, including project presentations to customers.
- Possess strong negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit a very strong understanding and appreciation for working in a team environment.
- Ability to format reports, produce and manipulate data accurately.
- Ability to interface with individuals at all levels in an organization.
Salary: 100,000 NGN to 150,000 NGN
Send CVs to with the subject of email as Business Development Executive to [email protected]