A UK training, research and consulting firm is recruiting for the position of Associate Project Manager who would carry out high net individual sales of its executive development programmes in Port Harcourt.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within Port Harcourt area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging our network. Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of professional styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Person specification and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years-High Net Individual Sales Experience
- Understanding of Port Harcourt’s Commercial landscape is Critical
Wage – N90, 000,
Monthly Expense N30,000 and
Bonus: 2-5% of cost of sales
- Minimum of Master’s degree or Second class upper first degree
- Great Communication (written and spoken)
- Possess the virtue of integrity
- Proficient in IT (Microsoft package)
- Great Interpersonal skills, self-motivated and ability to take initiative
SEND CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, use APM as subject of the email