Many people search for jobs everyday with little or no success while some just sit in their houses, receive jobs alerts and apply. Few days later, they’ve started work. You too can be like them and make your job search easier. Here is how to set up Jobberman Email Jobs Alert and step up your job search technique.
1) Sign in to your jobberman account or register on Jobberman
First you have to login to your account or register if you are not a member yet. Make sure your profile is filled correctly and your CV is already uploaded. Then move on to the next stage
2) On the top right hand corner of your screen, look for the ‘My Account’ drop down just beside your account name and place your cursor.
3) When the drop down shows, click on ‘Jobs Alert’
4) The page will load to a page where you will see already configured Job Alerts or a message telling you to configure your job alerts because you don’t have any.
5) Then you click where you are prompted to click and the page will load to where you have to input some info for your jobs alert.
6) The items you need to provide information for are:
7) Then you’re taken to a success page after you click ‘Save Alert’. The page will give you a summary of what you have configured.
After that, I say congratulations! Now you can start receiving job alerts in your mail. Do well to apply for the jobs sent to you and you’ll smile one day because of your dream job
Now the way forward is to make sure you update your profile on Jobberman and see to it that your CV is well written too. In the coming days I shall be writing on other job boards too in Nigeria, Australia, South Africa, Angola and Kenya. So subscribe to our newsletter and you’re sure not to miss this exciting and revealing update!
If you have any question, kindly use the comment box and I’ll respond promptly or to reach me personally and fast, please use the contact form. Thank you.