The DAYSTAR Skills Acquisition Programme (DSAP) is an intensive 2-weeks vocational course training facilitated by some of the very best experts/professionals in the country at subsidized fees. The project is a non-profit making programme by the Daystar Christian Centre for anyone interested in gaining value skills at very little costs
Who should be a beneficiary of the Daystar Skill Acquisition Programme [DSAP].
As usual, the beneficiaries may include:
- Individuals who wish to discover their talents and acquire skills that will make these talents profitable.
- Individuals who cannot afford the finance and time to go to a tertiary institution in order to acquire adequate vocational knowledge or training.
- Individuals fresh out of secondary schools, colleges, or universities.
- Individuals who plan to switch careers.
- Individuals who want to further their career.
- Individuals who want to start a business in a field of interest started offered by the training programme.
- Individuals who want the skills to make ends meet.
- Individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The following courses (as available in February) are likely to be available this session
- Graphic Design
- Web Development
- Fashion & Dressmaking
- Hair & Styling
- Bridal Accessories & Headpieces
- Beaded Jewelry
- Pastries & Drinks
- Event Decoration
- Generator Repair
A new session of Daystar Skills Acquisition Programme (D-SAP) is to begin this June as follows:
Date: 13th-24th of June, 2016
Induction Day: Monday 6th of June (Compulsory) | Still put a call through to the number below if you’re just seeing this post
Induction Time: 8am
Venue: 71, Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos
Limited Slots Available, for enquiries, call 0818154144470
Apply online at www.dsap.daystarng.org