First of all I apologize for not writing for so long, I had to take care of some health issues. But I’m back! And I’d love to share this fantastic opportunity with you to get certified in a Project Management course (PRINCE2 and ITIL) on the 1st day of May, 2015. Yes. That is Workers’ Day and it is a public holiday as usual.
This is an opportunity to add to yourself and learn a skill that day. This will surely equip you as a Manager, Team Lead, Leader etc and it is absolutely FREE! Well, don’t take my word for it, I’d rather you read up for yourself below
Have you been considering getting a professional certification in project management or IT Service Management (ITSM) to advance your skill and career? PRINCE2 and ITIL is the answer to that desire.
(PRojects IN a Controlled Environment) is a structured project management method based on experience drawn from thousands of projects and from the contributions of countless project sponsors, Project Managers, project teams, academics, trainers and consultants.
(Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is one of the best concepts and techniques for managing information technology (IT) infrastructure, development, and operations. ITIL® is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL provides a cohesive set of best practice, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally which facilitates business change, transformation and growth.
Leaning from a world-class consulting and training company will help you bring the concept from abstract live.
Delegates will learn:
The Overview of PRINCE2 model comprises:
- Principles: seven good practices which need to be implemented to ensure the success of a project
- Themes: seven aspects of project management that must be continually addressed
- Processes: a series of management activities to be undertaken by the team. Each process provides checklists of recommended activities, products and related responsibilities
- How to Passing the PRINCE2 Exams at a seating
- How to use PRINCE2 to advance your career to the next level
Overview of The ITIL best practices:
- ITIL Service Strategy
- ITIL Service Design
- ITIL Service Transition
- ITIL Service Operation
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement.