A client wants this position filled as soon as possible. Candidate must meet the job descriptions below
CVs should be forwarded to [email protected]
Category Marketing Head
- MBA (Marketing) from University/Business School/Institute of repute.
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
- Problem Solving.
- Interpersonal Skills and Man Management.
- Process & Procedure Implementation Skills.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Team Spirit.
- Stress Management.
- Computer literacy and IT Skills.
- Around 10 years’ experience in the Marketing function, in an FMCG environment, with demonstrable successes in the various areas of Product &Brand Management.
- Experience of dealing with multi brand/product portfolio in a big Company.
- Good experience of executing ATL, BTL, Market Research & Category Management across diverse geographies.
- Responsibility of Marketing Planning &Execution including leading & implementing Marketing Strategies, Processes & Procedures Execution, Goals/Targets Delivery, Process Controls, People Management, Cross-Functional Support and Coordination, etc.
- Requires less supervision.
- Includes coordination &managerial roles internally, along with external agency & vendor handling.
Job Specific Comments
- Executing the Marketing Plans for brands, across Regions.
- Breaking down the Annual & Quarterly Plans/Initiatives into actionable & detailed activity schedules and calendars followed by proper implementation and control.
- Ownership & responsibility for excellence for all ATL, BTL & TTL Initiatives as per Marketing & Category Plans.
- Responsible for market activation programs, consumer promotions and trade interventions initiated by Marketing – with robust control & tracking mechanisms along with metrics to measure effectiveness of the program.
- Liaise & Coordinate with internal departments (e. g. production, supply chain, sales, research and development) & external partners (e.g. agencies, freelancers, vendors, regulators, certification partners) to deliver successful marketing initiatives across platforms & geographies.
- Execute Digital & Social Media initiatives.
- Handle Market Research, Media Planning & Execution for brands, categories & projects assigned.
- Improve brands’ visibility across evolving POS formats, Modern Trade, Key Accounts, HORECA etc – through innovative designs, developments & activations. Driving excellence in OOH & Ambient Media.
- Product Management for NPD projects.
- Developing Associations & Properties across media vehicles
- Any other job which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Key Words: Marketing, Brand Management, Product Management, Category Management, Media Planning, ATL, BTL, Digital Marketing, Activation, NPD, Market Research, Advertising.
Companies/Brands operating in Nigerian FMCG space – Nestle, Unilever, Cadbury, Indomie, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Reckitt Benckiser, Nigerian Breweries, Nigerian Bottling Company, Seven Up, PZ Cussons, Guinness.
Send CV to [email protected]