September/October 2016 DAYSTAR Skills Acquisition Programme (DSAP) is set to begin. Purchase of Application Forms has started and the induction is soon.
Last year, at a meeting of young volunteers after a tour of skillful exhibition of handiworks in a rural community in Lagos, a volunteer stood up and made a comment about what he observed and what his experience was. He ended the comment with: “One day, skills will govern the economy”
Do you believe that one day, skills will govern the economy?
Do you believe that wealth can be made with what your hands can do?
Do you believe that honing your skills is the bedrock to being self-employed, getting better at your job or having a brighter view or approach to work?
If your answers to the above questions are Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Then READ ON!
Proverbs 22 verse 29 says:
“Do you see someone skilled in their work? They will serve before kings; they will not serve before officials of low rank” (NIV)
Proverbs 12:24 says
“Diligent hands will rule, but laziness ends in forced labour” (NIV)
Need I say more?
Well, I’m glad to announce to you that The DAYSTAR Skills Acquisition Programme (DSAP) is here again for the following selected persons 😉
- Individuals who wish to discover their talents and acquire skills that will make these talents profitable.
- Individuals who cannot afford the finance and time to go to a tertiary institution in order to acquire adequate vocational knowledge or training.
- Individuals fresh out of secondary schools, colleges, or universities.
- Individuals who plan to switch careers.
- Individuals who want to further their career.
- Individuals who want to start a business in a field of interest started offered by the training programme.
- Individuals who want the skills to make ends meet.
- Individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The DAYSTAR Skills Acquisition Programme (DSAP) is an intensive 2-weeks vocational course training facilitated by some of the very best experts/professionals in the country at subsidised fees. The project is a non-profit making programme by the Daystar Christian Centre for anyone interested in gaining value skills at very little costs
For this season the following courses will be offered
- Shoe Making
- Beaded Jewelry
- Hair Accessory
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Dress Making
- Portable Generator Repair
- Event Decoration
- Hair Dressing/Styling
1. Bulletin Announcement Sunday 4th September, 2016
2. Application Form Opens Monday 5th September, 2016
3. Application Forms Closes Sunday 25th September, 2016
4. Student Induction Monday 26th September, 2016. Time: 8.30am
Venue: 71, Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun
5. Classes Resumption Monday 3rd October, 2016 – 8.00am
Venue: Plot A3C, Ikosi Road, Oregun
6. Classes End Thursday, 13th October, 2016 , 2016 – 1.00pm
7. Graduation Friday 14th October, 2016 – 11.00am
To register online, download the form and get more details, SIMPLY CLICK HERE!
I wish good success, grace and the ‘God-Career’ life!