The DAYSTAR Skills Acquisition Programme (DSAP) kicks off in October and registration has commenced.
DASP is an intensive 2-weeks vocational course training facilitated by some of the very best experts/professionals in the country at subsidized fees. This project is a non-profit making programme by the Daystar Christian Centre for anyone interested in gaining valuable skills at very little costs.
Employed and unemployed individuals are advised to take advantage of this skill acquisition programme to improve themselves or be better at what they currently do.
Who should be a beneficiary of the Daystar Skill Acquisition Programme [DSAP].
As usual, the beneficiaries may include:
- Individuals who wish to discover their talents and acquire skills that will make these talents profitable.
- Individuals who cannot afford the finance and time to go to a tertiary institution in order to acquire adequate vocational knowledge or training.
- Individuals fresh out of secondary schools, colleges, or universities.
- Individuals who plan to switch careers.
- Individuals who want to further their career.
- Individuals who want to start a business in a field of interest started offered by the training programme.
- Individuals who want the skills to make ends meet.
- Individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset.
This season, the following courses are available
SKILLS TO BE TAUGHT
1. Bread Making
2. Cake Making & Decorations
4. Events Decoration
5. Fashion Design
6. Footwear Making
7. Fruit Arts and Healthy Drinks
8. Hair Making
9. Interior Design
10. Makeup Artistry
14. Web Design
APPLY FOR ONLY 1 SKILL SET AS MULTIPLE SKILLS APPLICATION MEANS AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION
Date: October.1st – 12th 2018
Time: 8:00-3:00pm (Mon-Fri)
Venue: Daystar Christian Center Annex 1, Ikosi Road Oregun, Lagos
CLICK HERE to apply online and for more information
NOTE: It will appear that tickets are sold out on the above link. Simply follow the info on the flier or for further inquiries call 08028934999 or send a mail to email@example.com