Africanpreneurs is an online exposition platform aimed at celebrating entrepreneurship in Africa globally through showcasing/advertising and consulting. They are currently focused on showcasing clients i.e. entrepreneurs and their businesses mostly SME’s in Africa through
Interviews relating to the business world.
Showcasing entrepreneurs through their Company/Business profiling.
Shopping platform where entrepreneurs can auction their products/ services for sale.
News, Opportunities and Events.
This Saturday, 19th day of September, 2015 Africanpreneurs is set to launch the Africanpreneurs Networking Platform in Abuja and it is tagged: THE IMPATIENT ENTREPRENEUR 1.0
The primary aim of this Event is to launch the Africanpreneurs Networking Sessions for all Entrepreneurs in Abuja. This will be an avenue for Startup owners, mostly tech entrepreneurs in Abuja to network and learn from industrialists and successful start-up owners.
The Specific objectives of this event includes but not limited to:-
- To re-ignite passion in Abuja Entrepreneurs giving up on their start-up and ventures.
- To bring together Abuja Start-up owners, Entrepreneurs and wanabes from different sectors and industries in a single forum to share experience and Network.
- To encourage young people to collaborate and start-up something that will proffer solutions to numerous problems in the country.
- To facilitate interaction and mentorship between new start-up founders and successful startup owners and industrialists.
THEME: THE IMPATIENT ENTREPRENEUR 1.0
DATE OF EVENT: 19th of September, 2015
DURATION: 9:00am – 2:30pm Prompt
VENUE: Enspire Incubator, 3rd Floor, NEPZA Headquarters, 2 Zambezi Crescent. Off Aguiyi Ironsi Way. Maitama, Abuja.
TARGET AUDIENCE: This includes but not limited to:
- Entrepreneurs passionate about an idea, or already launched their venture/start-up
- Entrepreneur wannabes figuring out how best to start up something
- Developers/Programmers/Designers/Social media Guru seeking for collaboration and dating a founder to start up something.
- Individuals looking for inspiration to start-up something.
- Start-up owners that would love to make pitch their startup and or make presentations.
Limited Seats available, Register here to attend
Mr Bankole Oloruntoba is an IT guru and also the Head of Enspire Incubator Abuja.
Ms. Nkoyo Efretei is a Strategic HRM/HCD Business Partner, Entrepreneur, mentor, trainer, foodie, coffee aficionado, Document Doctor, and best practice HRM advocate. Nkoyo is currently the Chief Idea Person in Insiteful Solutions.
Andrew Agbo-Madaki is the Founder of several startups including: SmartDrop, iBlend Services, Brotherskeeper, Bargain Hunter Nigeria, Hotshot Modelling Agency and Vote-In-Peace. He is also a member of the World Economic Forum’s Global Shapers Community, a public speaker and an ePayment and information security consultant for several organizations.